5-Minute Parenting Fixes
Smart Tips and Advice for the Everyday Challenges of Raising Children
- Imprint: Vie
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 192
- Price: £9.99
- Publication date: 8 February 2018
- ISBN: 9781786852472
About the book
We all have busy lives but want to be the best parent to our child, without compromise.
Many of us turn to the internet when we want a snap answer to a parenting dilemma, but how do we determine what is reliable and decent information? This book is the antidote to those overwhelming search engine results. It’s a one-stop source for time-poor parents who need reliable, tried and tested advice on all the parenting conundrums from classic to topical, such as:
– What’s the best way to encourage good behaviour?
– How can I ensure my child has a healthy body image in this age of social media?
– Does my child need a tutor?
– How can I ensure they do their homework with minimal fuss?
– How can I get my children to play nicely together instead of fight?
With no-nonsense solutions, each designed to be read in less than 5 minutes, this book will help to boost your confidence when making important parenting decisions.