Run Mummy Run
Inspiring Women to Be Fit, Healthy and Happy
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 320
- Price: £9.99
- Publication date: 11 January 2018
- ISBN: 9781786852373
About the book
If you’re a mum who wants to run, there’s nothing stopping you!
When busy mum Leanne Davies set up a social media group for her and a couple of friends to encourage one another to go running, she never imagined it would quickly become a nationwide network of thousands of women, all sharing a passion for the sport and a penchant for colourful compression socks.
Gathering the very best of the advice and tips from the Run Mummy Run network, Leanne and co-writer Lucy have created this comprehensive beginner’s guide to running that includes sections on:
- From starting with a Couch To 5k plan to building up the confidence to race
- Fitting in running around work and family life
- Overcoming barriers to exercise
- How to keep on running when motivation wanes, and much more!
Not just your average practical go-to, this book is filled with down-to-earth advice, training schedules and inspirational stories that’ll help you to be fit, healthy and happy.