50 Things You Can Do Today to Manage the Menopause
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 128
- Price: £7.99
- Publication date: 2 February 2009
- ISBN: 9781840247206
About the book
Do you think you might be going through the menopause? Are you confused by conflicting advice about HRT and unsure which natural alternatives are effective?
Wendy Green explains common physical and psychological symptoms and offers a holistic approach to help you deal with them, including simple lifestyle and dietary changes and DIY natural therapies.
• Ease hot flushes and reduce the risks associated with menopause
• Learn the truth about HRT and make informed choices
• Discover how to beat middle-age spread and look younger
• Find helpful organisations and products
'provide jargon-free, no-nonsense, practical tips… these books are ideal for people who live busy lives who want easy-to-follow, accessible advice.'
The Jewish Vegetarian
Mail on Sunday
' a series of 50 things you can do today to manage... And there are 10 topics to date. They are fascinating books and I reckon there should be enough in there for me to banish my woes. So by my reckoning that is 500 things I can do to sort myself out.'
Paul Watson The Hartlepool Mail