A Dictionary and Phrasebook of French Medical Terms
With an Introduction to the French Medical System
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Ebook
- Price: £6.99
- Publication date: 6 August 2007
- ISBN: 9781848395206
About the book
Essential language for communicating with pharmacists, doctors and hospitals in France.
Whether you are resident in France or simply visiting, this book will help you deal with any medical or health situation.
- Accessible and comprehensive, the most up-to-date and easy-to-use dictionary of French medical terms
- French–English and English–French
- Includes hundreds of technical words you won’t find in an ordinary dictionary, all contained in a book you can take to the surgery or pharmacy
- Will help you describe ailments and understand instructions
- The introduction explains the French medical system and your entitlements, with guidelines for registering with a doctor, claiming prescriptions and getting emergency treatment