The Outrageous Party Game for Disgraceful People
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: PD
- Price: £19.99
- Publication date: 11 June 2020
- ISBN: 9781787833418
About the book
Time: 3 mins to learn, 20 mins+ to play
Number of players: 3–15
Includes: 530 cards
Assembly required? No
Batteries required? No
Warning: This is not a game you should play with your parents!
- Compete to invent the most outrageous sexploits that will make even the most poker-faced players blush.
- Unmask the dirty, deviant and downright depraved minds of your friends in this side-splitting X-rated extravaganza.
- Easy to learn and quick to play! Use the cards to build a sentence – rude, obscene, funny or absurd – and vote on whose creation is the filthiest.
- Sentence examples include: “I was being pleasured by a gigantic lubricated dildo in Grandma’s living room”, or “I was thrusting against a silky, pulsing ballsack at a funeral” – and that’s barely scratching the surface!
- No two games are the same, as there are countless combinations of cards that can be played. There is no end to the cocktails of indecency you can create!
- Hilarious and profane, this disgraceful card game will guarantee that any pre-drinks, dinner party or games night is an absolute winner.
- Perfect for parties and adult games nights.