Gardening for Mind, Body and Soul
How to Nurture Your Well-Being with Nature
- Imprint: Vie
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 160
- Price: £12.99
- Publication date: 10 February 2022
- ISBN: 9781800071629
About the book
Discover the joys and health-giving benefits of nurturing a garden
We have long been aware of the positive effects of spending time in nature and how it can be a powerful antidote to the stresses of modern life. Science now tells us that cultivating a green space of our own can be restorative and even transformative for our physical and mental well-being, with a proven ability to reduce depression and anxiety, boost our happiness levels and provide a feeling of balance and calm.
Gardening for Mind, Body and Soul will help you:
- Explore which plants release scents to help uplift and soothe.
- Discover the ways gardening can boost physical and mental well-being, and promote feelings of balance and calm.
- Learn about birdsong and how it can boost happiness and creativity.
- Experience the wonders of growing plants from seeds, and how it teaches us to slow down and appreciate the simple things.