How to Find Your Mental Strength
Tips and Techniques to Help You Build a Tougher Mindset
- Imprint: Vie
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 160
- Price: £10.99
- Publication date: 12 May 2022
- ISBN: 9781800071872
About the book
Turn adversity into strength
Mental strength is the capacity to cope with the challenges that life throws at you. It’s more than simply being resilient; it’s about creating habits, building effective coping strategies and exercising the mental muscles that allow you to see the positives in challenging situations. Being mentally strong not only enables you to deal with stressors, but it also aids your ability to try new things, helps you build meaningful relationships and increases your self-esteem.
In this book you will learn the benefits of cultivating a growth mindset, how you can harness the power of positive thinking, and tips and techniques for building your mental strength.
Find out how to:
- Face adversity with a positive and resilient mindset
- Establish healthy habits and routines
- Increase your happiness and self-confidence through physical exercise
- Release stress using relaxation techniques
- Find and implement effective coping strategies
Learn how to manage everything from daily difficulties to life’s unexpected challenges with this practical guide for a stronger, healthier you.