How to Survive Old Age
Tongue-In-Cheek Advice and Cheeky Illustrations about Getting Older
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 96
- Price: £6.99
- Publication date: 10 October 2019
- ISBN: 9781787830318
About the book
Be yourself and wear your wrinkles proudly with the help of this humorous collection of observations and illustrations on how to survive old age.
For years, you wanted to be treated like a proper adult, but now you’re on a downhill slippery slope to a grand old age and you can’t seem to find the brakes. You need expert survival advice, such as:
- Don’t call anyone under 40 “young man” or “young lady”.
- Do remember where your glasses, keys and wallet are to avoid raised eyebrows from family members.
- Don’t wear a tartan rug over your knees on a car journey.
- Do make an effort to learn all the songs in the top ten.
This mischievous little book will help you enjoy your latter years without worrying about what anyone else thinks. After all, the best things in life are old: vintage wine, golden oldies – you’re now part of an elite club. Enjoy!