How to Survive University
An Essential Pocket Guide
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 128
- Price: £6.99
- Publication date: 14 July 2016
- ISBN: 9781849538909
About the book
Tips and ideas to help you survive your uni years, from freshers week to final exams
You’ve been waiting for the time you head off to university since you started school and now that you’ve got the grades (well done!), and a place on your chosen course, you’re so close to experiencing student life. Helping you to make the most of your time there, this little book is packed with information and advice, including:
- Household hacks such as how to personalize your room
- Budget tips for making that student loan go further
- Studying tips – from note-taking to ways to beat exam stress
- DIY ideas for all your fancy-dress needs.
Whether your passion is society life, drinking shots or studying, your university experience will hold both new adventures and fresh challenges. This guide is packed with tips to help you survive and thrive at uni, from pulling an all-nighter in the library to an all-nighter at the club.
It’s time to wave goodbye to free home-cooked meals and say hello to freedom!