How to Understand and Deal with Anxiety
Everything You Need to Know to Manage Anxiety
- Imprint: Vie
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 128
- Price: £6.99
- Publication date: 8 September 2022
- ISBN: 9781800074255
About the book
A practical, supportive and easy-to-read guide to help you understand and overcome anxiety, filled with helpful tips and actionable advice
Feeling overwhelmed? This little book is here to help.
How to Understand and Deal with Anxiety is a friendly, accessible guide with all the information and advice you need to identify the source of your struggles, and to take practical steps to reduce or manage the burden. By learning the science behind anxiety and understanding how it affects your mind and body, you’ll start to dismantle its hold on you. And with practical ways to manage the condition – including physical, medical and therapeutic perspectives – this book will help you work out the best ways you can support your mental health and improve your overall well-being.
By the end of this book, you will:
- Understand the science behind anxiety, how it manifests, what causes it, and how to identify symptoms and triggers
- Be armed with physical and practical steps you can take to alleviate anxiety, from breathing exercises and healthy lifestyle choices to problem-solving techniques and coping mechanisms
- Have a host of holistic remedies up your sleeve for when anxiety strikes, such as mindfulness, visualization and breathwork
- Know about the medical treatments and therapies available, and know how and when to seek professional help or support
With the right knowledge and guidance, you can learn to understand and manage anxiety so that you can get back to feeling like you again.