Licence to Grill
Savoury and Sweet Recipes for the Ultimate BBQ Spread
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128
- Price: £8.99
- Publication date: 11 June 2020
- ISBN: 9781787832718
About the book
The sun is out. The temperature is soaring. And you are starving. If these factors don’t give you a valid licence to grill, then what does?! (NB: a BBQ in winter is totally acceptable, too!)
Whether you are hosting a large gathering or you want to whip up something quick and easy for one, this book covers all BBQ bases, including:
- Meat, fish and veggie grills – raise your culinary game with BBQ pulled pork and creamy slaw burgers, grilled squid with a Thai dipping sauce, and mixed vegetable and seitan skewers, to name just a few!
- Sauces, marinades and rubs – heighten the flavours of your food with BBQ and whisky glaze, homemade mayonnaise, Cajun rub, and much much more!
- Side dishes – serve up some old favourites and new delights, such as chargrilled aubergine and quinoa salad, cheesy Portobello mushrooms and classic egg mayonnaise.
- Sweet treats – top off the feast with some delicious desserts, including s’mores and grilled fruit kebabs.
It’s time to don your apron, fuel the flames and get grilling!