Run Yourself Fit
Simple Steps to a Healthier You
- Imprint: Vie
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 128
- Price: £7.99
- Publication date: 14 January 2016
- ISBN: 9781849537995
About the book
DO YOU WANT TO…
- Find out how regular running can prevent and reduce the risk of many illnesses?
- Start running but want advice on how to start slowly and gradually, and discover the right pace for you?
- Know how to use running for weight loss and how to build mileage?
- Improve your running technique to help reduce the risk of injury?
With tips and tricks, training plans, dietary advice and inspirational case studies, Run Yourself Fit will help you break down those mental barriers, build your confi dence and reap the benefits of a healthier, happier and longer life!
‘It’s a great introduction for first-time runners or those who want to improve their existing skills.’
‘All you need to take the first step into a simple activity that will change your life’
'The nudge you need to start running: insightful, accessible and thorough'
Liz Hufton, Women’s Running
‘A comprehensive and encouraging guide’
Rick Pearson, Men’s Running
‘Impeccably researched and full of real-life inspiration, this book makes the ideal running companion’
Lisa Jackson, co-author of Running Made Easy