So You’re 60!
A Handbook for the Newly Confused
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 96
- Price: £6.99
- Publication date: 5 August 2013
- ISBN: 9781849534390
About the book
A hilarious illustrated guide to getting older – the perfect gift to celebrate this impressive milestone birthday
Well, look at you! Congratulations! You’re 60 years young! I said CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR! YOU’RE 60 YEARS YOUNG!
Life may now involve going to more funerals than weddings, and your idea of multi-tasking is probably sleeping and not dribbling at the same time. But, on the bright side, you can get away with making no effort whatsoever to lose weight. And all those charities you gave to – it’s payback time!
This book will help you think positively, with things like this to look forward to:
- You’ll be able to enjoy a nice, long, well-earned rest – and that’s just after walking up the stairs.
- You’ll be truly bewildered the first time you bend down to see if you can still touch your toes and then forget what you went down there for.
And you’ll learn invaluable tips like:
- Paint your neck so those skin-folds look like a trendy scarf.
- Wear the psychedelic fashions of your youth – not only will people see you coming, it’ll be easier for you to find your clothes in the dark.
Here’s to the next 60 years!