Walking the South Coast of England
A Complete Guide to Walking the South-facing Coasts of Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire (including the Isle of Wight), Sussex and Kent, from Lands End to the South Foreland
- Imprint: Summersdale
- Format: Ebook
- Price: £6.99
- Publication date: 6 May 2008
- ISBN: 9780857655295
About the book
For this detailed guide to some of the best walking in Britain, David Bathurst has walked over 700 miles of coast, taking in breathtaking natural landscapes and significant landmarks on the way. With rugged cliffs and ancient cathedral cities, historic ports and wonderful wildlife, there’s something for everyone; whether you’re a seasoned hiker ready to take on the entire walk, or a summertime stroller who wants to experience these rewarding rambles in smaller doses.
• A complete guide with detailed descriptions of the route
• Useful information about the geography and history
• Practical advice regarding navigation and local amenities
• Recommendations for top ten weekend walks
This invaluable guidebook is a must-have for anyone going walking on England’s south coast.